Waihi Beach TOP 10 is OPEN under alert level 2. We have put in place policies and procedures to ensure everyone’s safety. By booking with us you commit to complying with the following:
TOP 10 Holiday Park COVID-19 social distancing agreement.
As per the direction of the New Zealand Government we are required to ensure that all guests adhere to social distancing during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Social distancing, sometimes known as “physical distancing”, is about keeping a safe distance from others.
By staying in our TOP 10 Holiday Park, you must follow the agreement outlined below at all times. Anyone that is not compliant, will not be tolerated and will be asked to leave the park immediately, without refund.
I acknowledge that I am here on permitted travel/work.
I will adhere social distancing rules whilst staying at this TOP 10 Holiday Park.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Signing and providing contact details
- Using my own toilet and shower in my own room/unit/motorhome
- Preparing food in my own room/unit/motorhome
- Maintain a minimum 2 metre distance with anyone outside of my bubble
- Use of the communal laundry is permitted on a one person in, one person out basis (unless other person is in your bubble).
- Following the lawfully given directions of management at any time.
- Motor home/campers: must wipe down any communal space after us with disinfectant and (blue) cloth provided.
- Must use hand sanitizer before entering any communal facilities
- Please note: Waihi Beach Top 10 will not be able to provide basin cloths In communal bathrooms during Covid 19. You will need to provide your own.
We would encourage you to book online and to comply with tracking requirement, we require full contact details of every guest staying.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Waihi Beach TOP 10