10 Reasons To Visit
Our top 10 reasons to visit Waihi Beach TOP 10 Resort
- Qualmark 5-star rated facilities – including a heated 25m pool/spa, gym, sauna and excellent customer service.
- Beachfront & Bush location – sea views and the sound of the waves or bush and the sound of birds, this is the best holiday location.
- Fishing – saltwater or freshwater this is the spot to land that big one.
- Surfing – grab your board, walk to the beach and catch a wave! Bonus the surf club is just accross the road.
- Eating – enjoy some of the finest wines and food at many of the Waihi Beach’s cafes or restaurants.
- Location – a two hour drive from either Auckland or Hamilton, jump in the car and come for the weekend.
- Day Trips – to the Coromandel visit Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach or Tauranga and Rotorua, then back to the resort to relax and unwind in the heated swimming pool and spa.
- Activities – Waihi a quick drive to many attractions to keep you busy all day long!
- Walks – the Karangahake Gorge and Orokawa Bay with stunning views are a must do!
- Cycling – The Hauraki Rail Trail offers an outstanding cycling experience showcasing some of the best scenery New Zealand has to offer and is rich in pioneering history.