Things You Need To Know
At Waihi Beach Top10 Holiday Resort we pride ourselves on our excellent range of services. Our park is designed to make your stay here as safe, relaxing and enjoyable as possible. Here are a few key points to note prior to your arrival.
Need To Know
- The earliest check in time is 2pm. Check out is by 10am on the day of departure.
- Our reception closes at 8pm in summer and 7pm in winter. Please let us know if you anticipate arriving after hours.
- All of our accommodation units are non-smoking.
- We have a locked storage shed for large items such as bikes or kayaks. If you intend to use the shed, please advise when booking or prior to arrival.
- At reception, you can make use of our locked safe for small valuables.
- Our pin operated boom gate means that no stragglers can make their way onto the premises.
- A security patrol is carried out 2 times every night.
- There is onsite parking for one vehicle at each campsite or unit.
- Free & unlimited WiFi access is available for all guests.
- There are fax facilities at reception.
- Messages are displayed on a notice board near reception.
- Mail can be redirected to the holiday resort and will be held at reception.
- The Under 5’s Family Room has everything you need to keep young kids happy.
- For the older ones, there is a Kids Hang Out area with games, books and a TV.
- Babysitting services are also available if required.
- Body Boards
- Trikes/Pedal Buggies
- RCD Leads
- Small Fridges
Love Waihi Beach Top10 Resort and not sure what to get your friend/family member for Christmas or a birthday?
Why not pop in and see our friendly reception staff about a gift certificate? This voucher enables your friend/family member to experience what Waihi Beach TOP 10 Resort has to offer. They can stay in a motel, self contained unit, cabin or campsite up to your desired value, or have a reduction on a current booking.