Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- The balance of the reservation for bookings between the 26 December and 31 January is payable on the 1 December. For booking outside this date range, the balance of the reservation is payable in full on arrival.
- Sites and units are allotted at the discretion of management who reserve the right to alter if necessary or cancel tenancy at any time.
- Reservations are a contract between Waihi Beach Holiday Park Ltd and the person named on the reservation and are not transferable to any other person. This means that the named person must occupy the unit for the duration of the contract and is ultimately responsible for all occupants and visitors of that site/unit.
- Any alteration to the number of guests requires management’s approval.
- Check in time is after 2pm for units and 1pm for camping sites.
- Check out time is 10am for both sites and units.
- Late departure charges apply, please enquire at reception.
- Please advise your approximate arrival time.
- Reception is open from 8am until 8pm in summer and 8.30am until 7pm in winter.
- When you register or give us personal information when making a reservation with us, it will be held on the TOP 10 Holiday Park Group central database. Your personal details will then be able to be accessed by TOP 10 Holiday Parks Central Office and other TOP 10 Holiday Parks if you are making a reservation with them. Waihi Beach TOP 10 Holiday Resort will not, expect as required by law, share this information with any other third parties without your permission.
- If you purchase a TOP 10 Membership Card all of the Conditions of the Card will apply. These can be viewed here
- Cheque (cheques can only be used as payment of deposit).
- Cash (please do not post)
- Direct Debit Payment can be made by internet into our bank account, please ensure that your name, site/unit number, and booking number is recorded next to the payment:
- Account: Waihi Beach Holiday Park Ltd
- 03 0435 0688975 90
- Credit Card (Please contact Reception with your credit card details).
|26 December- 2 January||7 nights|
|(bookings including the 31 Dec must have an arrival date of the 26 December or earlier and a departure date of the 2 January or later)|
|2 January – 16 January||5 nights|
|17 January – 31 January||3 nights|
|Mid & High Season Weekends for Motel Units||2 nights|
|Auckland Anniversary, Waitangi and Labour Weekends:|
|Units and Sites||3 nights|
|Queens Birthday Weekend – motels||3 nights|
|Standby rates are available subject to availability on the day.|
Visitors:Are the responsibility of the registered guest and must leave quietly before 9.00pm. Visitor’s cars are to be parked outside the Holiday Resort. Visitors must report to the office prior to entering the Resort and pay visitor charges as follows:
|Family = (2 adults and 2 children)|
And obtain a resort pass. Any unpaid charges are the responsibility of the registered guest.
Overnight Guests: Must check-in at reception on arrival and will be charged the applicable night tariff.
Gate Pin Code/Resort Passes: A gate pin code will be issued on arrival which is required to enter and exit the Resort. It is important that children do not use the code and that you do not disclose your code to others.
Resort Passes in the form of wrist bands will also be issued on arrival: these must be worn at all times within the Resort.
Holiday Resort Rules: All rules set by management of Waihi Beach Top 10 Holiday Resort are to be abided by.
Speed in Resort: Walking pace only for cars and bikes. Our roads are a ‘Shared Zone’ for all pedestrians, bikes and vehicles. Watch for children.
Caravans/Campervans: Must have an electrical warrant of fitness and comply with LPG Standard (As/NZS3100) All campervans and caravans must have their own wastewater container. Chemical toilets must be emptied in dump stations only. Management reserves the right to disconnect any caravan/campervan that does not have a current electrical warrant of fitness.
Tents: Electricity can only be connected through an approved and current certified isolating transformer or RCD safety device. Some are available for hire from reception; however, bookings are essential. Management reserves the right to disconnect any RCD leads that it deems unsafe.
Parking: One vehicle to be parked – on own site only – not on driveways or neighbours sites. Boats are to be parked on own site only. This will be strictly enforced. All units have only one parking space.
Smoking: We have a non-smoking policy in all our accommodation units, pool area, communal buildings and outside the main kitchen block at the dining/BBQ area.
Smoking in the units will incur a $100 charge.
Fires/Fireworks: Open fires and fireworks are not permitted in the Resort.
Damages: Management will charge additional costs for damages and/or any additional cleaning required to the Holiday Resort Property.
Alcohol: Permitted on guest sites/units and within the dining room and BBQ areas only and will not be tolerated around the grounds or in other communal buildings. Excessive drinking and parties are forbidden. (To help with the recycling please limit bottles/glass – use cans where ever possible).
Cyclists: All cyclists must wear bike helmets. As a safety measure, cycles are not to be ridden in the resort once the park lights come on. They must not be ridden in front of the main facility block.
Skate Boards: No Skate boarding within the Holiday Resort.
Scooters: Safety and consideration to other guests is critical when riding Scooters within the park grounds. These must not be ridden down the hill or in front of the main facility block, or within communal areas. Parents are responsible for children’s safety and well being. All children must follow road rules within the Resort. As a safety measure, scooters are not to be ridden in the Resort once the park lights come on.
Pets: Sorry, no pets permitted in the Holiday Resort.
Behaviour Bond: A behaviour bond of $50 cash per person may be charged at management’s discretion. This bond will be refunded providing that all members of the group follow the Holiday Resort rules (as instructed at time of arrival). If the group or a member of the group is unable to follow the Holiday Resort rules they will be asked to depart the premises and no refunds of fees or bond will be given.
Quiet/Noise/Conduct: We are a family based Resort, please be thoughtful of your fellow guests at all times. Complete quietness between the hours of 10pm and 7.30am is strictly enforced. The management reserve the right to cancel tenancy at any time of any person or group, who in the opinion of the management, behave in an objectionable manner or contravene the Holiday Resort rules. There will be no refund of fees paid. Loud swearing or bad language will not be tolerated.
Jumping Pillow/Playground: Closed at dusk. Young children must be supervised. Playground rules must be adhered to at all times. In fairness to guests near the playground area, no congregating is allowed in the playground area after dusk.
Children at Night-Time: Parental control is expected. Due to the increasing problem of children roaming the Resort grounds at night and disturbing other guests, management has imposed a 10pm curfew. This means that children will be told to return to their site/unit if found roaming or congregating in the Resort grounds after this time.
Theft: As a reminder, please ensure that you keep all valuables secure. Put away recreation equipment, lock your doors and ensure all vehicles are secure. We have limited storage areas available for valuables, please enquire at reception.
Hazards: Within the Holiday Resort, we would like to bring to your attention the following hazards:
The stream, banks, roadways and bridges that form part of the environment within the Holiday Resort. The swimming pool/spa, gym, playgrounds and jumping pillow (use at own risk within signed guidelines). Any wet floor areas. Please note these hazards for your own safety and take due care ensuring that your children are also aware. Please note hazards are not limited to these indicated above and if any hazards come to your attention, please advise reception as soon as possible.
Items Available For Hire:
(Available from Reception during office hours)
Electrical RCD leads (for tents) $7.00 per day
Fridge (for tents) $7.00 per day
Hire cupboards $7.00 per day
(Please book now if required)
Boogie Boards, Surf Boards, Bikes, 3 Wheeler Trikes and DVD’s are available for hire. Please enquire at Reception for prices.